Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!This is the sweetest gesture I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe it. Stephanie is the biggest sweetheart for doing this. Good luck!
Too excited! Hope I win one! :3
I’ve been away from here for far too long. I have created a few more little watercolors for my shop for the holidays. This octopus is a few months old but I’m putting it back up because if I don’t share it with everyone I will keep it forever. It is really hard to let go of your artwork. It’s especially difficult to let go of art that you are very proud of. Art that you take so long to create, spending so much time on ever detail to make it as unique and special as possible. But I want to share it so I’ll do my best. :) I hope you all enjoy everything! Right now there are only 3 new pieces up, but I’m working on a few more so I’ll be posting more about those later. Have a great day!
I’ve been away for far too long! I finally got internet set up in my apartment after a year (it’s been a long year). To celebrate I will be having a little Halloween sale in my art shop for my prints. This little guy is an extra prize for the first 10 people to use the code: SPOOKY to receive 35% off on their entire order. He is 5x5 inches and done in watercolor and ink on heavy weight watercolor paper. I named him “Pumpkin Head Jelly” and will be signing and numbering each one. The picture here is of #1. Each one is slightly different. Hurry while the prints still last! Happy Halloween everyone! <3
photo by joshua horne in los angeles
So talented! So beautiful!
I am selling an original painting I did a few days ago. It’s called “Ghost Jellies Need Friends, Too.” It is watercolor and ink on watercolor paper. There is only one of these so if you want to be the only person ever with it on your wall then go get it before someone else does! :)
You can purchase it on my bigcartel, link below, where there will also be more information on the painting. :)